All Saints Classic Car Raffle Contest Rules
Drawing on Sunday, October 2nd, 2022 at 3:30 P.M.
By participating, you agree that:
- These Official Contest Rules may not be waived, modified, or supplemented except by All Saints Catholic Church/School or the Catholic Diocese of Madison. NO modification of these official contest rules shall be enforceable unless made by All Saints Church/School or the Catholic Diocese of Madison.
- The raffle drawing shall be held at the All Saints Catholic Church campus in Berlin, Wisconsin. All tickets must be received by the drawing date and time (3:30 p.m. CDT) to be eligible for the drawing. You need not be present to win.
- Each ticket will be entered separately in the drawing. Each ticket is a separate and equal chance to win the 1967 Oldsmobile 442 Convertible. A maximum of 6,000 numbered tickets are eligible to be sold.
- Winner has 30 days after the drawing to take delivery of the Oldsmobile 442 Convertible at All Saints Catholic Church/School in Berlin, Wisconsin, or forfeits all claims thereto. Winner is responsible for transportation of the car to their location. By law, all federal and state taxes must be paid to All Saints Catholic Church/School by the winner prior to taking possession of the Oldsmobile 442.
- Due to postal regulations, raffle tickets cannot be mailed to you. We will be happy to email you a receipt for your order. When an order is placed, we will complete the ticket by filling in the name, address, email address and phone number, and we will drop the ticket in the barrel at All Saints Catholic School. A ticket receipt or ticket stub is not necessary to claim prizes in this drawing. All ticket stubs are kept on file at All Saints Catholic School.
- After the drawing, the winner will be contacted based on the name and information on the ticket. To pick up the vehicle, two forms of identification, one of which must be a photo ID will be required to prove that this person is the person on the winning ticket. Winner notification will be made by telephone or mail.
- Successive alternate backup winners will be drawn and held by All Saints Catholic School, but not announced in case the first place winner does not claim the Oldsmobile 442 in 30 days, or is ineligible. Should this occur, the second and third place winners would advance up one prize level and an alternate winner would be awarded third place.
- Participant must be at least 18 years old. Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility at the discretion of All Saints Catholic Church/School.
- Winner is solely responsible for all taxes, registration, title, transfer fees, license duties, insurance and all expenses in claiming, registering and using the Oldsmobile 442. This may include sales taxes and property taxes. All Saints Church/School and the Diocese of Madison have no liability with regard to taxes and fees for the vehicle.
- Vehicle will not be modified by All Saints Catholic Church/School to meet specific local, state or country requirements. Winner agrees to accept the vehicle as built for U.S. licensing and registration requirements. Winner will be responsible for any modifications required for import to a country outside of the U.S.
- By law, the winner agrees to pay 24% federal income tax on the fair market value of the prize to All Saints Catholic Church prior to release of the Oldsmobile 442 or any other prize. All Saints Church will submit the taxes collected to the IRS. After the end of the year, All Saints Church will file a form W-2G with the IRS to report the value of the prize won and the taxes paid in by the winner. The winner will receive a copy of this also. Winner also agrees to pay applicable Wisconsin state income tax of the fair market value of the car to All Saints Catholic Church prior to release of the Oldsmobile 442. Winner also agrees to provide their social security number and other personal information to All Saints Catholic Church for tax purposes. Tax percentages subject to change as laws are updated.
- All nonresident aliens are required by IRS regulations to pay 30% US income tax on the value of the prize unless the winner is a resident of specific countries exempted by treaty. This amount must be paid to All Saints Catholic Church prior to release of the prize. After the end of the year, All Saints Church will file a Form 1042 and 1042-S to report the value of the prize won and the taxes paid in by the winner. The winner will receive a copy of this also.
- In the event the Oldsmobile 442 is lost, damaged, destroyed, or otherwise not available, All Saints Church/School and/or the Diocese of Madison have the right to substitute another Oldsmobile of similar value for the raffle. Ticket refunds will not be issued if this should occur.
- Winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address, photograph or videotape likeness and statements for publicity purposes by All Saints Church/School, and agrees to sign a publicity release without any further compensation.
- All Saints Catholic Church/School reserves the right to cancel this contest at any time, in which event its liability is limited to refund of ticket prices to participants. Any person who engages in conduct designed to corrupt the outcome of a charitable gaming activity with the purpose to defraud, or knowing that he is facilitating a fraud, is guilty of a Class D felony.
- THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, AND IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED, OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED.
- All proceeds benefit All Saints Catholic Church and School in Berlin, Wisconsin. Wisconsin Gaming Raffle License #R0001022A-41439.