Full-Time Youth & Family Minister
The linked parishes of All Saints Catholic Church, Berlin WI and Our Lady of the Lake, Green Lake, Wi (859 households combined) are seeking a full-time Youth & Event Coordinator. This is a salaried exempt, full-time (40 hours a week, 52 weeks per year) position eligible for medical, life and retirement benefits. This position reports directly to the Director of Faith Formation and/or Pastor.
Applicants must be confirmed, practicing Catholics who are cheerful, have good people skills and are faithful to the Church and her teachings.
Candidates should demonstrate success in:
- Providing leadership for, and function as, the primary staff person relating to youth, young adults, and adults.
- Educating, designing, planning and implementing age-appropriate activities that promote community through fellowship, fun and faith development.
- Being an intentional, proactive disciple, pulling in prospective members and growing participation.
- Possess or working toward a BS/BA degree in Religious Studies, Theology, or related field preferred.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of the Catholic faith.
- Proficient communication and office skills.
- Ability to work in collaboration with parish staff and diocesan leadership.
- Already has or is willing to work towards diocesan “Seat of Wisdom” certification.
- Skilled in leading and motivating volunteers.
- The employee must have the physical dexterity to perform the duties as described. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to lift weights up to 25 pounds.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Candidates who are interested should send their cover letter and resume to Father John Silva at firstname.lastname@example.org